COVID-19 Safety Info
At Mercer Orthodontics, your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance. To ensure your health and the health of our staff, we do follow the universal precautions in our operatories and office. Additionally, we disinfect the reception and treatment areas routinely throughout the day.
For the protection of all our patients and staff due the recent outbreak of coronavirus, we are requesting the following:
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
- a cold or the flu
- fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious disease
- Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or a family member have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you for your patronage.