We are always excited about meeting new patients during their first visit to our office. We reserve 30 minutes for this initial consultation, which will consist of learning about your orthodontic concerns, conducting a thorough examination and discussing potential treatment option and related fees. At a subsequent appointment, the diagnostic records will be obtained. These records include X-rays, photographs of the teeth, and impressions (molds) of the teeth, and will be necessary for developing the appropriate treatment plan. During the initial consultation for each patient, we will address the following questions that cover the basics of orthodontic treatment.
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment plan options?
While we can often answer these general questions about treatment during the initial examination, we will address specific areas after careful analysis of the diagnostic records. We feel it is important to analyze each patient's specific needs, because in-depth planning leads to superior results and higher patient satisfaction.
We ensure that our patients leave the office with a clear understanding of their specific needs, what the treatment will consist of, and how long it will take. Also, we will answer any additional questions.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your first visit:
- Any panoramic X-ray taken within the past six months.
- If you have orthodontic insurance, bring your insurance card. By providing this information prior to the first visit, we will be able to give you an estimate of your costs.
• Adult Registration Form
• Child Registration Form
For your convenience, we accept cash, personal checks, money orders, and most major credit cards. Payment is expected at the time services are performed. Feel free to contact our office If your treatment plan requires more comprehensive dental work and you want to discuss financial arrangements.
Please contact our office for Insurance details. We look forward to hearing from you.